Name: .:BIA:. Ru3b3
IP: 87.180.126.128
Reason: no.wg
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
Admin Name: Sasu
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:0:207481273
Kicked by Console: "You are banned from this server. Check your console"
Kicked :"You are banned from this server. Check your console"

i cannot register wargods! server registration is currently deactivated. what else should i do? omg SaSu explain wargods to me in english if u want me to post a link of my scan.

Link to wargods registration

the only link i could find about me and wargods doesnt show my steamid:

wargod link

Dear , i asked you polite and gently to do a wargods test i explained you to type on google wargods and to make a scan test for me and you went to play and didnt listen to me cause i explained you , to not ban you because i saw you have steam , i said i will kick you and not ban first time, then 30 minutes after i find you again playing and i asked you to do an another wg test , and you played , i banned you cause i wanted you to post here the scan. No more words. Nice day.

Baieti , a avut tipa 2 sanse sa faca un wargods ca am vazut ca are tentative de wall . am stat 10 15 minute dupa ea , si pe langa ca nu mi a dat link ul s a bagat la joc , prima data i am dat kick iar apoi a mai intrat odata si nu ma baga in seama . nu vorbesc degeaba regulile sunt reguli si nu sunt fraierul ei :) 

Pe sv nu se cere wg deoarece nu la toţi le merge, rămâne la decizia lui dallas sau unstopable

• Upvote 1

we apologize, the admin is new and does not yet know all the rules . 

[AdvancedBans] Unstoppable :  unbanned .:BIA:. Ru3b3 [87.180.126.128] [Ban Reason: no.wg]

T/C

Edited by Unstoppable.