Name: .:BIA:. Ru3b3
IP: 87.180.126.128
Reason: wall
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
Admin Name: Sasu
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:0:207481273
[TM] You have gained 1 bouns points!
Kicked :"You are banned from this server. Check your console"

he played an one on one against me on tm server and banned me because he didnt get a kill against me. he doesnt have any other proof to ban me. thats what i call an admin not following his own rules.

Name: .:BIA:. Ru3b3

IP/steam : IP: 87.180.126.128   STEAM_0:0:207481273

motiv:wall

dovada: https://www52.zippyshare.com/v/jbcA7GEa/file.html

I played againt you maybe 5 rounds and i was on walk every round and you knew me , but thats not all you prefired me 2 times !! take that wallhack off and you will be unbanned

Edited by Sasuu

round 1: seeing you short, shooting and making a headshot. what s the problem?

round 2: hearing your step jumping into the ditch A long. waiting a short moment. throwing a flash. ou kill me with awm.

round 3: seeing u short. thinking u have awm so u stand near the box waiting for me to come around the corner. thrwoing a HE. then u run towards the bombspot. i have 3D sound. i can hear one step and i know where u are.

round 4: timeluck. i looked to A long to the stairs and something appeared in my canthus. reacting and shooting. why do u run backwards on the ramp?

watch the critical sections in 1/4 speed!!!

Edited by Ru3b3

That s where you are wrong i played full no sound when i jumped into the ditch i activated the parachute , and you have no way to hear me and the last round you knew i m coming and prefired me i was walk from long to sight , no way that was sound . cut the crap and take it .

watch the szenes in 1/4 speed!! u will see that i m not cheating

Edited by Ru3b3

Round 3 you waited when he was on the shift, you did not know he was there.

Contra

round 3 i waited until the HE exploded and then ran to the the ramp aiming on the shift. seen his head and hit him once. ran on the ramp and waited till he got on the bombspot. listening his steps.

Sasu scuze, dar asta nu a fost o dovada ca ar avea ceva .... tu te-ai filmat pe tine ... si in plus cand joci 1-1 pe d2x2 pe una dintre parti (scari sau lung) trebuie sa apari ..... este de asteptat .... Nu zic ca poate nu ar avea ceva, dar nici dovada asta nu este ceva clar .... 

[AdvancedBans] Unstoppable :  unbanned .:BIA:. Ru3b3 [87.180.126.128] [Ban Reason: wall]