UnBan PA3bE6blBATELb

Ban Information 
Nick-ul adminului in cauza: G@m3Ov3R 
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:1583
Nick-ul tau :: PA3bE6blBATELb 
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:888666560 
Reason: aim 
Unban Time: Permanent Ban 

Dovada :  Hi everyone. I always play without any hacks, and you can see my statistics that this is true, but today I was banned on server with IP: 109.163.232.105:27015. Can someone review my game? My last round was 1 kill by my random luck and I was killed after and banned ... I don't want to go to any other servers, but I think that you should be loyal to players who do not use different types of cheats. Why I was banned?
I know that there are guys which are playing without any death and kill me across the walls and they are still play.. Why?? I can easily say nicknames and you will see that I'm true.
Thank you.

Edited by PA3bE6blBATELb

After all admins look over  the demo  who i make looking at you , they will come and say if i was  right or not . Anyway man if i was  wrong about the decision i  made , you will take unban  and i will bear the consequences. 

Hi G@m3
Thanks for update. Sorry for it man. I would not want someone to be punished, it could just be a human mistake, but I know that I'm right and have not used any cheats.